dimanche 23 octobre 2011

LESLEY VANCE - ARTIST - 2011

♥ LOVE ! ♥ LESLEY ! ♥ LOVE ! ♥



In her own words: My paintings originate from still lives of natural forms composed in the studio: I put together an arrangement of objects from my collection in a box where I control lighting by cutting openings for light to shine through. I'll paint this image, and once it reaches a certain point of resolution, the composition begins to evolve and I'm no longer looking at the source material. From there the the surface becomes a malleable space as the objects dissolve into pure form, although traces of the original image frequently remain in the finished work....





















































Lesley Vance - artist
born 1977, Milwaukee, WI
lives and works in Los Angeles, CA

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire